OUR WEBINARS ...
Free Webinars For Seniors
Our free webinars are designed for seniors to access valuable information from the comfort of your own home – for FREE! We invite an expert to speak on a topic that is important to you.
Watch this space!
Who: Lorne A. Cutler, P.Eng., MBA, LAC & Associates Consulting
Purpose: This seminar covered over 25 tax tips, including such topics as:
- Maximizing your medical deductions, including the rules for claiming retirement or nursing home deductions
- The Disability Tax Credit
- How to defer your property taxes if you still own your own home
- How to get the most out of your charitable giving regardless of your income
- How family caregivers can maximize their tax benefits
- The benefits of pension splitting.
Who: Dean Henderson, Director of Client/Clinical Services from The Dementia Society of Ottawa and Renfrew County.
Purpose: Provide an overview of the brain, dementia, and aging. The aim is to equip you to understand the warning signs and develop strategies for supporting a person living with dementia.
Handout: This useful guide is a free resource for you to keep.